"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." - Walt Disney

Monday, May 9, 2016

A to Z Challenge Reflection

This was the seventh year for this challenge and my sixth time participating. 

I want to thank the Challenge Team and anyone else who participates or helps to make this happen each year. The blogging community has been a great confidence boost to so many of us, and this challenge has led to some great friends and connections. 

I enjoyed this year as much as I have in the past. While I didn't meet as many new bloggers (most people have been participating for several years now) I did have the chance to reconnect with a few who had fallen by the wayside. 


My theme each year is always related to my reading, writing, or publishing in some way, but this years challenge gave me a reason to remember some great times, organize some files, and plan several future projects. So, as usual, I would call this challenge a complete success on several levels.

I would definitely participate again in the future.

If you'd like to learn more, visit other participants, or share your own reflections, please visit: http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/

6 comments:

Tamara Narayan said...

It was fun. It feels so strange now, not to start the day furiously putting together a blog and then spend the rest of the day commenting. Time to refocus.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Sometimes reconnecting is enough. Wow, six years? You're a veteran.

Susan Kane said...

In past years of participation (5), I found it difficult to catch my stride once April ended. I was exhausted, and stumbled around for a few weeks.

So, with all sort of family challenges, I opted to watch from the sidelines.

Chrys Fey said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the Challenge. :) I didn't participate this year, but I already have plans for next year. ;)

Unknown said...

Nice to meet you here.Managed to stumble on some of your posts,will go thru more at leisure.
https://uniqusatya.wordpress.com/

Random Musings said...

This is only my second year, so I found lots of new blogs, but I loved re-connecting with some of the bloggers I found last year :)
Debbie