"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." - Walt Disney

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Win NaNoWriMo in Just 9 Days!

As most of you know, I chose not to participate in NaNoWriMo this year. I won't bother recapping my reasons now. 

However, if you are struggling to finish, or if you find yourself wishing you had joined in it's not too late. There are nine days left to November, and thanks to Melissa Maygrove I found the article How I Won NaNoWriMo in 9 Days.  

That's right - nine days! The author, Ava Jae, shares her tips to completing her work in such a short amount of time. She also offers statistics to show you how she achieved her goal. It's worth a look.

Best of luck and HAPPY WRITING!


Are you participating in NaNoWriMo? How are you doing?

1 comment:

Maggid said...

I bet you have offered peace of mind to a lot of people . . i remember making myself a bit . . over-the-top - in years past . .
happy day!!!