"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." - Walt Disney

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

A Blue Couch and NaWriMo - Day 4

It's November and Thanksgiving is only a few weeks away! Today also marks the release of a new Southern Writer's magazine issue.

In this issue, I talk with poet Laurie Kolp. Her new collection Upon the Blue Couch, offers a variety of work for all tastes. I always enjoy talking with her, and I hope you enjoy the interview and her book if you have the chance to read them.

The magazine has also just released their Holiday Shopping issue. To learn more about this magazine or to order a copy, please visit: http://www.southernwritersmagazine.com/

As for my fourth day of NaWriMo - I spent a lot of time today researching my nonfiction topic. I added 1,944 words today, and I think some of them are repetitive of work from the three previous days. However, I will forge ahead, and worry more about the editing and organization when I finish my first draft.

I hope your work is coming along well. Are you reading any great books or magazines?

3 comments:

Rob-bear said...

Great, Sylvia! Keep up the fine work.

Blessings and Bear hugs!

Rob-bear said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scribbles From Jenn said...

Great work on NaNoWriMo! I'm always amazed what we writers can do when we put our mind (and fingers) to it.