"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." - Walt Disney

Friday, June 22, 2012

Kreativ Blogger Award

Ok, it’s been nearly a month, but here we go… Thank you to Beth and Amy who both graced me with the Kreativ Blogger Award.

KREATIV RULES:

1. Thank and link back to the awarding blog(s).
2. Answer the ten questions
3. Provide ten random facts about yourself.
4. Last, but not at all least, hand this on to seven deserving others.


 Ten Questions (that only scratch the surface):

1.  What is my favorite song? It's impossible to pick just one. The genre I listen to depends on my mood and who else is around. My kids love Disney and other silly songs. When alone, I listen to everything from classical to rap.
2.  What is my favorite dessert? Almost anything chocolate, but M&M’s are my staple.
3. What ticks me off? Cruelty to children or animals.
4.  What do I do when I'm upset? Pray, talk with my husband and/or cry.
5.   What is or has been my favorite pet?  My miniature dachshund Dulcinea (Dulci). She is playful and cuddly – the perfect lap dog. She is also wonderfully patient and loving with my girls.
6.  Which do I prefer: white or wheat? This is another decision based on my mood.
7.  What is my biggest fear? Causing someone pain that cannot be forgiven.
8.  What is my attitude mostly? Have confidence in myself and care about others.
9. What is perfection? God
10. What is your guilty pleasure? A couple of hours to myself with a pound of M&M’s, a diet Root Beer and a wonderful Romance book or movie.

Ten Random Facts about me.....
1. I’m listening to Norah Jones while I type this.
2. I read multiple books at a time without confusion.
3. My friends have gotten me addicted to Scramble (Look me up if you play ;-).
4. I enjoy playing games and coloring with my kids – why else would I be a stay-at-home mom?
5. I love to travel.
6. I'm a hopeless romantic.
7. I was born with Gastroschisis.
8. Disneyland and Disney World will always be happy places for me.
9. I love to decorate.
10. I would love to ride in a hot air balloon.


It's so hard to pick just seven as there are so many incredible places out in cyberspace, but here ya go:


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award! :D
I am a hopeless romantic, too. & I love to decorate, oh and I want to ride in a hot air balloon. Haha :)
Great answers!

Paula Martin said...

Many thanks for the award, Sylvia :-) Like the questions and will have fun answering those - probably on Monday or Tuesday next week.

Anita Grace Howard said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful award, and congrats to the other winners! Not sure when I'll be able to get around to posting it, but I'll put it in my "to-post" document for a later date. And yes, I'm geeky enough that I have one of those. Hee. Thanks again. :)

Rob-bear said...

Congratulations on the award, Sylvia. You are, indeed, a Kreativ blogger.

Laurie Kolp said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me Sylvia!